Why is this here? I used to host my own web site on my own server in my apartment in Haight-Ashbury. It was a fun hobby and I had some pretty cool software running (CGI, PHP, etc.). But then the server died. I realized I could either buy new computer parts, which would take time AND money, or just pay for a professional host.
But I'm not just myself any more. I'm Koplowicz.com, the online home for the Koplowicz family. It wouldn't be fair if I hogged all this real estate for myself. So I'll be putting up pages for other members of the Koplowicz clan (if they want me to).
I also have a professional site where I offer professional web design services.
Fun things to do on this site
- Read the latest news and leave a comment.
- Check out the photo gallery, leave comments/ratings, send an e-card!
- Use the RSS feed. If you have an RSS reader (such as http://my.yahoo.com), you can get automatic updates when I update my blog. In addition to posts, you can track comments, or even ongoing discussion of a particular post. Look for the link at the bottom of the page. If you use Firefox (which you should), this is really easy. When you're on the main page, there'll be an orange icon in the bottom right corner of the window. Click on it, and it'll let you add a bookmark to this page, but the bookmark will be an RSS feed! Fancy, huh?
- See how to contact me, and say hi!
- Want your blog posted in the blogroll? Ask me!